Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] BSSGP TLLI Filtering Issue ...

From: "Anders Broman (AL/EAB)" <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 17:04:44 +0200
Hi,
It should be included in rev 22777.
/Anders

From: wireshark-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wireshark-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Obaid Mushtaq
Sent: den 4 september 2007 10:20
To: wireshark-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Wireshark-users] BSSGP TLLI Filtering Issue ...

Hello,

Can anyone please provide feedback.

BR,

Obaid

On 8/30/07, Obaid Mushtaq <obaidmushtaq@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dears,

   Hope you are doing great. I am new to Wireshark. I wonder if I can filter a GPRS Gb Interface trace based on BSSGP TLLI.
In fact I have seen in the bugs list that a fix to this bug has been provided but it's still not implemented in the latest version
0.99.6a.

   I have also tried many development versions 0.99.7 but the issue has not been fixed. So my question is, where can I get a
version of Wireshark in which I can filter Gb trace based on BSSGP TLLI i.e bssgp.tlli==0x<SomeThing>

   Thanks for providing your feedback.

BR,

Obaid