Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] using statistics

From: Mait Mandel <Mait.Mandel@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 14:04:40 +0300
hey,

i'm quite new to Wireshark and cant figure out how to use statistics.

i have a network trace from a service (HTTP), many client IP's talking to one server (requests/responses).
i need to know the following:

- how many concurrent HTTP sessions thru a time period (a single graph, i presume)
- how many HTTP sessions per client IP (a table, i presume).

any pointers are welcome.

thanks,
Mait