Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Fw: I am not decode the Nbap and sscop messages.

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 12:19:41 -0400
vaibhav.agarwal@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi Luis,
Thanks!!
Now, Nbap is working. Nbap messages decode by wireshark.

But now one problem comes Below Nbap Layer sscop layer exist, Now wireshark
consider each and every message  as a NBAP message.
That's why wireshark consider sscop message as a nbap message and gives
error.

please help how to configure sscop layer also on same port.

Edit->Preferences->Protocols->SSCOP

and enter a UDP port in the "SSCOP UDP port range" field. You might also want to set the SSCOP payload protocol to NBAP while you're there.