Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Ethereal via web

From: Juan José Navamuel <jnavamuel@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 14:45:04 +0200
This thread was started by Leonardo Borda. I'm looking for the same solution.
Are there any news about it?

From
: Leonardo Borda <borda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 12:40:55 -0200

Hello,

I have been using ethereal and I would like to know if exists a web interface to visualize it. If does not exist do you know any other software which has this feature? A web tcpdump for example?
   Does anyone know any?

Best regards,

Leonardo

Juan J. Navamuel

Instituto Tecnológico de Aragón (ITA)
Address:   María de Luna 8, 50018 Zaragoza (Spain)
Phone:     +34 976 71 62 50
Fax:       +34 976 71 65 39
e-mail:    jnavamuel@xxxxxx