Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Can not trace packets from a virtual machine

From: zuoheng <zh.huang@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 10:31:05 +0800
I use vmware workstation, host os is win xp, and client os is centos.

I could track the traffic from Client OS to Internet, from VMnet8, the VMware's NAT device.

Not sure the Virtual PC 2007's architecture. I guess they are similiar.

And for traffice between two virtual OS, you'd better install Wireshark in client OS.

/zuoheng