Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Setting up a display offset

From: "Luis EG Ontanon" <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 10:23:30 +0200
On 7/23/07, Small, James <JSmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I would certainly be happy to send you a sample if you'd care to look
but I guess I'm not sure if this would be interesting to the general
Wireshark community.  Of course, if you're curious just let me know!

That's one of the features of the Wireshark project, there's not
really a general community... there's a lot of particular ones.

I'm always curious!

-- Marshall McLuhan