Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Calculating RTP packet delay

From: "Shuaib Siddiqui" <shuaibe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 11:42:08 +0200
Hi,

I have a Darwin Streaming Server as media server and VLC on the client side. I have wireshark running on both and its quite simple to get the RTP stream information using Wireshark's RTP stream analysis. Is there anyway we can also get the RTP packet delay from server to the client ? Any suggestions!

Shuaib