Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Filter UDP from IP in UDP transport

From: "Scott Sheppard" <scott.sheppard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 19:27:12 -0000
Title: Filter UDP from IP in UDP transport

Hello

I have a dataset where IP is transported in UDP

For each packet in the wire shark pcap capture I need to strip the first 50 bytes.

I would like to then have a new file with just the IP packets free of the encapsulating UDP wrapper.

I have been working with Filter Display but I am at a loss.

Can anyone bail me out?

Thanks

Scott