Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Summary reports of captured traffic to identify network usage

From: "Richard Mundell" <richard.mundell@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:07:34 -0400
We're capturing traffic on our network to get an idea of general use of our internet connection by our staff.

Obviously Wireshark gives a vast amount of detail but what we're trying to get an idea is of trends. For example, 5% of the traffic is AOL Instant Messenger, 25% of the traffic from a certain PC is streaming video using Slingbox, etc.

Can anyone recommend a tool that I can load up my pcap/tcpdump data into which will give me this sort of summary?

Thanks,

Richard