Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark conference

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 16:21:39 -0400
Gerald Combs wrote:
This is entirely hypothetical, but if someone were to host a 3-day
Wireshark conference, what sort of sessions would you be interested in?
If enough developers attended, would there be interest in a hackathon?

Sounds fun. Hey, just being away from work and family for a couple days might give us all the time to review all the pending patches and bugs! ;-)