Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark-users Digest, Vol 14, Issue 6

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 09:39:12 -0700
Piers Kittel wrote:

Many thanks for your fast response! I'm sorry, but who's Lua, and how do I contact him/her?

:-)

Lua is an interpretive language with an interpreter that's somewhat compact and embeddable. Wireshark can be built with Lua support - the Windows version we distribute is, I think, and other binary versions (various Linux and BSD packages, etc.) might be built with it either.

See

	http://www.lua.org/

for information on Lua, and see, for example

	http://wiki.wireshark.org/Lua

for information on Lua in Wireshark.