Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] TCP packets are labelled "Continuation to #xx"

From: Oguzhan Filizlibay <oguzhanf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 23:35:15 +0100
Use the Follow TCP Stream feature under the Analyze menu for getting the whole stream of data being transferred. Continuation packets include the data to be sticked to the previous packets so you will not be able to see them as one packet. What you are asking for could be confused with jumbo packets.

Oguzhan