Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] TCP packets are labelled "Continuation to #xx"

From: Ahmed A <ahmedcali@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 11:19:23 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

I am capturing iSCSI traffic, but I believe my
question/request is applicable to any protocol.

I am getting some tcp packtes, in display column
"Info", are marked as "[Continuation to #xx]...".  I
get a few of these right after a "valid" tcp packet.
As an example:

64....iSCSI  Login Command
65....TCP    [Continuation to #64]....
66....TCP    [Continuation to #64]....

When I look at packet #64 in the middle window, I can
see all the fields expanded/decoded properly.
However, when I look at packet #65 or #66, ethereal is
not able to decode the packet, but when I scan byte by
byte in the third window, I can see what I am looking
for.  Is there anyway, I can make Ethereal compress
packet #64,#65,#66 into one single packet.

Regards,
Aha.

http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/