Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] decoding part of a SOCKS message as XML

From: Stefan Puiu <stefan.puiu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 22:13:41 +0000 (UTC)
Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@...> writes:

> Have you tried the Follow TCP Stream feature in the Analyze menu?

Thanks for replying, you have a point. "Follow TCP stream" works, but it's only
per, well, session.

We usually have at least a dozen connections being established each time, with
data flowing in each one of them, and I'm interested in the whole exchange.
That's why I said something like the 'print SIP raw text' feature would've been
more useful. When you have quite a few sessions you want to convert to ASCII
text, it can be tiring to "Follow TCP stream" -> copy/paste -> remove filter for
stream -> find next session -> etc.

Stefan.