Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Save the bytes of a particular field from all the displaye

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 21:24:45 +0100
Sake Blok wrote:

Would't this be option be feeling more at home under the "File" menu?
It is about exporting parts of the data-stream. My suggestion would be:
"File | Export | Objects".

Yes, you're right, File is the place to go. "File / Export / HTTP Objects" might be ok.

Do we want to have a packet list context menu item like "Export / HTTP Objects" to save a/the object(s) of a single packet?

Regards, ULFL