Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Problem with capture ring buffer option

From: "Christelle VANDENENDE" <cvandenende@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 15:01:35 +0100
Hello,

 I am using ethereal (0.99). Sorry.
I need to make a capture using tethereal.
I just want to generate a new capture file every 15 secondes, so I have written this :

tethereal.exe -b duration:15 -i 1 -w test.cap -f http

It doesn't work. It generate this message :
"tethereal: Multiple capture files requested, but no maximum capture file size was specified."

If I add the option "-b filesize:10", the duration is not "used".

I probably do something wrong but ...

Thank you for your help.