Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Decoding SDP within MEGACO

From: "Luis Ontanon" <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 18:24:46 +0100
I checked in a patch in rev 20545 to dissect that event paramenter as sdp.

However as per q.1950 the parameter contains obscure data.
"The Bearer Information Transport is used to pass bearer control signalling information transparently between peer MGs."
(i.e. no protocol is specified by the std, it's merely compromise between MG and MGw)

Luis