Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Gdk-ERROR **: file gdkdisplay-win32.c: line 72 (wireshark 0.99

Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 13:00:41 +0100
Hi all,

Recently I installed wireshark 0.99.4 on windows server 2003 (EE SP1),
and try to catch some packages, sometimes it runs into trouble with the
following errors:

1)"Gdk-ERROR **: file gdkdisplay-win32.c: line 72 (enum_monitor):
assertion failed: (*index <_gdk_num_monitors)
Aborting...
Gdk-ERROR (recursed )**: file gdkdisplay-win32.c: line 72
(enum_monitor): assertion failed: (*index <_gdk_num_monitors)
Aborting...

Then I have to click on "OK" on this message, then I get the
2)"MS Visual C++ Run time Library --Runtime Error! Program: {empty}"

Then i have to click on "OK", afterwards Winshark disappears and have to
start it again, the filter options like "host x.x.x.x or host y.y.y.y"
in caputure options, which I setup in the last caputure, disappears.
Sometimes it takes longer to get to this point.

I remember that I installed it with standard windows msi installer and
default installation options.

I search the mail list and on the internet, it seems that no one has
reported such problem until now.

What could be? It is something with GTK+?

Best regards
Enyuan