Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Specify SSL Keys_list towireshark-0.99.5-SVN-20434

From: Vijay Sitaram <vjatfugen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 23:15:09 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

    Thanks for the response, turned out the problem was with LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable.  Once I had this setup correctly, the GnuTLS was correctly located.

    Best regards,

Vijay

Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Jan 17, 2007 at 12:59:25PM -0800, Vijay Sitaram wrote:

> Looks like you hit the nail right on the head! I ran the configure
> command as follows:
>
> $ ./configure --with-ssl --enable-threads --with-pcre --with-lua
> 'CFLAGS=-DHAVE_LUA_5_1'
>
> However, the output of the configure shows Use gnutls library: no.
> What flag do I need to use with configure in order to enable GnuTLS
> library use?

It should find GnuTLS automatically. Do you know what directory it is
installed into? You can use the configure option
--with-libgnutls-prefix=/usr/local/lib for example to force it to find
it.

Steve