Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] error while loading shared libraries: libwireshark.so.0: canno

From: nimrodx <nimrodx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 17:58:39 +1300
nimrodx wrote:
> HI all shark gurus!
Hi All,

I still have not found a solution to this, sorry if it is a newb
question, but there is no related answer in the archives either (I
checked before I posted), so here is the question:

I have just built and installed wireshark under Redhat 9.

 I have previously been using ethereal and tethereal with no problems.
 During the build I ran tshark with no probs from the build directory.

 However now after I have installed wireshark I get the error listed on
the subject
 line for tshark and wireshark.

 libwireshark.so.0 does exist, locate found it in
 /usr/local/lib/libwireshark.so.0

What can I do to fix it? Is this a path issue?  SHould I be
using
./configure --prefix="/usr/local/lib"

or something?

 Thanks,