Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] wireshark: error while loading shared libraries: libwireshark.

From: nimrodx <nimrodx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 18:11:35 +1300
HI all shark gurus!

I have just built and installed wireshark under Redhat 9.

I have previously been using ethereal and tethereal with no problems.
During the build I ran tshark with no probs from the build directory.

However now after I have installed I get the error listed on the subject
line for tshark and wireshark.

libwireshark.so.0 does exist, locate found it in
/usr/local/lib/libwireshark.so.0

SO why the error?

And what can I do to fix it?

Thanks,