Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] How can I save the column with of the packet list window?

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 20:06:43 +0100
thorsten@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello,
I use the newest wireshark version and I added some columns to the packet list window and changed the width of these columes (Relative Time and Delta Time) to make them a little bit wider and be able to see the whole content. But if I close wireshark and open it again the columns are again too narrow.
Does anybody know how I can save the column width?
You cannot save the column width. There's already a buglist/wish list entry for this.

You can use "View/Resize Columns" to automatically adjust the width, however this is slow for huge capture files.

Regards, ULFL