Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] checksum incorrect

From: "Luca Lusso" <luca.lusso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 11:53:35 +0100
Hi, I'm using wireshark 0.99.3 to monitor network traffic on my w2k3 domain controller. I've a lot of IP packet with:

checksum: 0x???? [incorrect, should be 0x???? (maybe caused by checksum offloading?)]

where ???? are exadecimal number.

I'get this only when ip.scr is the domain controller (when domain controller is destination I don't get any checksum error)

I'm also register a lot of DCERPC traffic to this server.

Where is the problem?

Thanks

--
Luca Lusso