Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] SCSI RTP

From: master mine <mstr_mine@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 14:53:45 -0800 (PST)
Thanks Ronnie,

I would like some more information as i cannotfind any infomation available on the manual related to SCSI RTP.

My question is thus..
I sent a write request and using wireshark. I captured all packets. Using SRT statistics, i got both READ(IO) and WRITE(IO) which i assume is for reading and writing the file. but to my surprise, Write response time is slower than the READ. I need more information to be able to understand my captures.

If you need more information, i will not mind sending directly to you. Thank you

mine

master mine <mstr_mine@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
PLease can any body explain how SCSI RTP is calculated
using ethereal/wireshark.