Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Mac OSX new MacBook Pro

From: Eric Ridvan Üner <eric.uner@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 20:36:56 -0600
I see the same behavior on my MacBook Pro.

I spoke with Apple a couple times, and they were able to reproduce the problem with tcpdump on an Intel machine. They confirmed it's a bug, but said they "don't support command-line utilities", and finished off saying that they may or may not investigate it further.

So is there a solution for running wireshark without dropping the connection? I realize this isn't a wireshark problem, pre se, but is there a workaround anyone has had luck with?

Doc