Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark on OppenBSD 4.0

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 20:07:07 -0700

On Oct 2, 2006, at 6:28 PM, stan wrote:

OK, I figured out how to specify the net-snmp part, but the SSL
thing is still an issue:

checking for net-snmp/library/default_store.h... yes
configure: error: Net-SNMP requires openssl but ssl not enabled

Here's how I ran configure:

./configure --enable-ssl --with-net-snmp=/usr/local/bin/net-snmp- config

It's "--with-ssl", not "--enable-ssl".

Try that *without" --with-net-snmp=/usr/local/bin/net-snmp-config - if NetSNMP requires OpenSSL's crypto routines, the configure script won't build with it without "--with-ssl".