Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Ethereal

From: Tara Parker <tara_parker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 08:33:15 -0400
I am trying to install ethereal-0.99.0-1.src.rpm and I get the error:

warning:  group gerald does not exist - using root.
It spits out several of these errors and does not install. Does anyone have a solution to fix this? I saw a post that someone wrote that suggested using Wireshark. I'm not sure if that's what I need to do or not. Any help would be greatly appreciated.