Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Incorrect TimeStamp

From: Koolrans <koolrans@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 15:37:37 -0700
Hi,

I am outputing the captured data to pcap file using the defined
specifications. For some reason I am getting negative value for the
time stamp. I tried 2 other decoders which display this correctly. I
have attached the capture file. I have verified (using Hex Editor)
that the data written to file is what I expect. Please ignore the mac
and ip values as I am only concentrating to learn to write a pcap
file. Can someone notice anything wrong I might be doing.

Thanks,