Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Printing, saving wireshark graphs

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 20:23:36 -0700
Seymour Dupa wrote:
. . . .  The raw data, in a
graph-dependent form?

Yes - then different graphs could be produced at a
later date if needed.

That'd work, although, as noted, the way that'd be done might be different for different graphs. If the graph is a set of (X,Y) pairs, the format could be a set of lines with comma-separated or tab-separated values. If it's a set of (X,Y1,Y2,Y3,...) values (e.g., a graph with multiple lines), that format would be generalized.

(I'm not sure I'd call that saving the *graph*, however, although Monsieur Descartes might disagree. :-))