Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] playing g.723.1 codec

From: Miha Jemec <m.jemec@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 13:08:42 +0200
Hi!

I need to listen audio files inside rtp packets if the codec is g.723.1
under Linux. I found some information how to do it with the help of
Ethereal-> Save in rtpdump format -> replay with rtplay and listen with
JMF application but it doesn't work for me.

Has anyone a working procedure how to get the audio file on Linux with
this codec? (the prefered way is software solution, without special
audio cards which support g.723.1).

Thanks for any information,

Miha