Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Setting SSL preference on Windows

From: "ronnie sahlberg" <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 08:27:31 +0000
i dont think any win32 isntallers have shipped with decryption support yet.

so the answer is with 90% probability: no the win32 installer will not
provide these features.

On 6/29/06, Kulawat Wongsaroj <Kulawat.Wongsaroj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks all.

I guess my question now is if I download the Win32 installer from
http://www.wireshark.org/download/automated/win32/wireshark-setup-1.1.0-
SVN-18402.exe from the automate build now. Is it compiled with
decryption support? How do I know?

If not, can some one point me out the link to compile it in Windows? I
could only find UNIX compile instruction on Wiki but not much on
Windows.

KW

except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Reuters
Ltd.