Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] make rpm-package does not build custom dissectors ...

From: Richard Sharpe <realrichardsharpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 07:56:54 -0700
Hi folks,

In one project I have a bunch of custom dissectors in a 3.5.0 build.

They are all defined in epan/dissectors/CMakeListsCustom.txt.

When I run cmake it tells me it found the custom stuff.

Then when I run make it builds them (it logs each custom dissector being build.)

However, when I run make rpm-package the custom dissectors are not
built and there are not .o files in the build directory for the custom
dissectors.

Where should I look to figure out what is going wrong?

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe