Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Locally built wireshark not able to dissect using dictionary.xml

From: Shriya Nagrath <shriya.nagrath@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 08:43:01 +0000
Hi,

I have moved Wireshark package from yum installation to locally built. Upon the transition, I see all headers in the diameter messages be tagged as 'Unknown'.
All values for command codes, Application Ids and AVPs are included in the dictionary.xml.
It seems that the defined dictioanry.xml is not being accessed properly for dissection. Could you kindly help me find the area in the source code, where I can check this issue.

Dictionary.xml:

All AVPs also included:

Regards,
Shriya Nagrath