Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Sample of IAX2 with RTP

From: Jirka Novak <j.novak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 21:08:14 +0200
Hi,

  there is observed misbehaving in RTP jitter mean calculation
(https://gitlab.com/wireshark/wireshark/-/issues/17600). I'm going to
fix it.
  There is very similar code in IAX2 analysis and it looks there is same
issue too. I plan to fix it too, but I have no IAX2 sample with RTP to
verify it.
  Can I ask someone to publish short sample?

  I expect that sample will show forward and reverse stream in
Telephony->IAX2 Stream Analysis.
  Please, send it as response to this email or attach it to mentioned issue.

  If it will be permitted, I will publish it in sample library of Wireshark.

						Best regards,

							Jirka Novak