Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Can no longer file bugs at https://bugs.wireshark.org/bugzil

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 11:50:38 +0100
On Fri, 30 Jul 2021 at 11:45, Marco Davids (SIDN) via Wireshark-dev <wireshark-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

When I want to file a bug at https://bugs.wireshark.org/bugzilla/ I get:

"Either no products have been defined to enter bugs against or you have
not been given access to any."

Under preferences I see:

"You have the following permission bits set on your account:

canconfirm      Can confirm a bug.
editbugs        Can edit all bug fields."

This is a bit odd. I don't file bugs very often, but the last time a
did, I few years ago, this was no problem.

Is there anything I should do to fix this?

Yes, go to our GitLab instance and file an issue: https://gitlab.com/wireshark/wireshark/-/issues

The bugzilla instance was closed about a year ago,

Thanks!

--
Marco

--