Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] GitLab update and migration timeline

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2020 23:10:38 -0700
On Jul 31, 2020, at 3:59 PM, Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> A repository for migration information and the migration scripts themselves can be found at
>
> https://gitlab.com/wireshark/gitlab-migration/-/wikis/home

That page has a dead link in the bullet item

	* What's GitLab's maximum attachment size? 10MB according to https://gitlab.com/gitlab-com/support-forum/issues/2654

in the Attachments section; they did some issue database shuffling, which I think moved it to

	https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-foss/-/issues/39938

which then, in another shuffle, moved to

	https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab/-/issues/20060

There's another similar issue at

	https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab/-/issues/20061

I'd fix it myself, but I don't know what "Start Gollum and edit locally" means - I ran "gollum", and, when it announced

	== Sinatra (v2.0.8.1) has taken the stage on 4567 for production with backup from WEBrick
	[2020-08-15 23:02:08] INFO  WEBrick::HTTPServer#start: pid=65832 port=4567

I tried connecting to 127.0.0.1:4567; it showed me what appears to be an empty Wiki.

Did I forget to install the bit where, when the tennis ball finishes rolling down the gutter, it hits the platform that raises the lever, lifting the cracker up to the parrot on the perch, getting it to fly off, so that the perch goes down and opens the gate to let the mouse out...?

(Tip of the hat to William Heath Robinson and Reuben Garrett Lucius Goldberg.)