Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Intermittent Builder Windows Petri Dish x64 failed (failed c

From: Dario Lombardo <lomato@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2020 16:54:16 +0200
This looks to be the failing test

9: test_s_lt_2 (suite_dfilter.group_integer.case_integer) ... ok
 9/34 Test  #3: suite_decryption .......................***Timeout 630.47 sec
test 12
      Start 12: suite_dfilter.group_membership
It fails for timeout. Looking at the code of the test itself it looks very straight forward:
def test_s_lt_2(self, checkDFilterCount):
    dfilter = "ntp.precision < 245"
    checkDFilterCount(dfilter, 0)
Basically this test opens a file and checks that the number of filtered packets is 0. Not a really hard test. Since the test fails for timeout, and moreover intermittently, I would say that the builder host is suffering. Can someone with shell access check if the host is running fine?