Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Support for TLS1.2 decryption using derived keys

From: webpentest <webpentest@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 15:03:51 +0300
Hello list!
I wanted to share my progress on schannel session keys extraction.
First of all, I've written a two-part series that documents my efforts,
see [1] and [2]. They are rather lengthy and mainly focus on the
debugging and reversing parts.
Secondly, the current iteration of the tool ([3]) is able to extract
both TLS1.2 and TLS1.3 key material in the format digestible by vanilla
Wireshark at least on Win10 (but should work on any x64 windows) for
both client and server connection.
My experiments on schannel's experimental TLS1.3 support seem to show
that it currently lacks support for session resumption (see [2]), but I
I'm not quite certain if this is not something that I did wrong.

Any feedback on the tool and especially any feedback regarding schannel
+ TLS1.3 + session resumption is very much appreciated.

I'd like to thank Peter for continuous interest and for the links shared.

George.

[1] https://b.poc.fun/decrypting-schannel-tls-part-1/
[2] https://b.poc.fun/decrypting-schannel-tls-part-2/
[3] https://github.com/sldlb/win-frida-scripts/tree/master/lsasslkeylog-easy