Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Contribution in Wireshark during GSoD

From: Sanyam Jain <17151@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 22:59:09 +0530
Hello,

This is Sanyam from India. I'm currently an undergraduate student pursuing my course in computer science. Being a programmer I was looking for some interesting projects to contribute to. While going through organisations in "Google Season of Docs" I came to your organisation.

Since I am new to the community I would like to ask if any of your projects are not taken up by someone then I am willing to work on that project or the project which is prioritized by the organisation.

I have shared my idea please let in know what else you expect to be done during GSOD. Looking forward to having a great learning experience while contributing to the project before, during and after GSOD. Keep up the good work, the project is really amazing.

Hoping to hear from you.

Thank you.

With Regards,
Sanyam