Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Regarding GSoC 2020 - User interface accessibility improveme

From: Peter Wu <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2020 15:49:11 +0100
Hi Deepanshu,

On Sat, Feb 29, 2020 at 03:07:44PM +0530, Deepanshu Chauhan wrote:
> I am Deepanshu Singh Chauhan, a Third-year Information Technology
> student at Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University-Delhi, India. I am
> interested in working on the User interface accessibility improvement
> Project for GSoC 2020. I have a good understanding of
> basic QT and the C&C++ programming language. I have developed a small
> project in QT earlier and I have gone through the Wireshark Bug Database
> for QT UI.
> Please let me know how to proceed further .

I already replied in private, but basically it is up to you to write a
fuller proposal. The User interface accessibility improvements project
is quite generic, and would benefit from a proposal that shows an
understanding in the area. Perhaps you know something from your personal
perspective that makes you more aware of accessibility issues?

Further in the stage, I would recommend reading
https://google.github.io/gsocguides/student/writing-a-proposal
--
Kind regards,
Peter Wu