Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [GSOC 2020] - Álvaro Berdote - "SSH Decryption Support"

From: Peter Wu <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2020 15:54:22 +0100
Hi Álvaro,

Thank you for your introduction, and welcome :-)

I raised it to a few others already, but the SSH decryption project is
quite popular. Would there be other topics that would interest you as
well? Have you used Wireshark before, and noticed that something else
needed improvement?
--
Kind regards,
Peter Wu