Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] master 8d65ccf: Show answers a line at a

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2019 18:44:34 +0000

Or revert this change so whois.answer reflects the entire answer again, but add each line underneath the answer using a different filter, such as "whois.answer.line"?  I would prefer this solution as the answer is the entire answer and each line is only part of the answer.

For example:
V WHOIS: Answer
           V Answer [truncated]: % IANA WHOIS server\n% for more information on IANA, visit http://www.iana.org\n% This query returned 1 object\n\n domain:       EXAMPLE.COM\n\norganisation: Internet Assigned Numbers Authority\n\n created:      1992-01-
                    Line 1: % IANA WHOIS server\n
                    Line 2: % for more information on IANA, visit http://www.iana.org\n
                    Line 3: % This query returned 1 object\n
                    Line 4: \n
                    Line 5: domain:       EXAMPLE.COM\n
                    Line 6: \n
                    Line 7: organisation: Internet Assigned Numbers Authority\n
                    Line 8: \n
                    Line 9: created:      1992-01-01\n
                    Line 10: source:       IANA\n
                    Line 11: \n

Here I've enumerated each line in the field description, but I hope it's clear that the same field would be used for all lines.
- Chris
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is the property of International Game Technology PLC and/or its subsidiaries and may contain proprietary, confidential or trade secret information. This message is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, please delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized reading, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.