Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark Windows libraries

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2019 19:40:00 +0200
So, are the new maintenance releases pending on yet another Npcap release?
Noticed that Npcap 0.9983 was just release today.

On 17 Aug 2019, at 10:25, Pascal Quantin <pascal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Jaap,

Le sam. 17 août 2019 à 10:18, Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

On 16 Aug 2019, at 17:43, Pascal Quantin <pascal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm currently working on a patch that will update the 3 dependencies.

Thanks Pascal, both changes look good to me (but I’m not a Windows developer, so what do I know ;) )

I will update nghttp2 in master-2.6 later today (it requires some manual backport).

Pascal.