Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Qt issue with first section not movable

From: Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 21:49:20 +0200
After some research, I've added the simple patchset: https://code.wireshark.org/review/c/34445/

Sideeffects should not occur, the changes since then in qtbase have been minimal in that area.

Am Di., 3. Sept. 2019 um 21:00 Uhr schrieb Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx>:
Then I will try to figure out how to do it properly.

cheers
Roland

Am Di., 3. Sept. 2019 um 20:37 Uhr schrieb Stig Bjørlykke <stig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,

If we don’t enforce the first column to always be a Number column then I would consider this as a bug.

It’s possible to change this column in preferences, or by manually editing the config file, and existing profiles may have different columns which the user wants to move around. Not being able to move the first column is strange and inconsistent behaviour in Wireshark.

That’s what I think.

Stig
--
Stig Bjørlykke