Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Qt issue with first section not movable

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 21:36:52 +0300
Hi,

If we don’t enforce the first column to always be a Number column then I would consider this as a bug.

It’s possible to change this column in preferences, or by manually editing the config file, and existing profiles may have different columns which the user wants to move around. Not being able to move the first column is strange and inconsistent behaviour in Wireshark.

That’s what I think.

Stig
--
Stig Bjørlykke