Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] New mirror offer

From: Sami AIT ALI OULAHCEN <sami@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019 15:50:08 +0100
Hi,

We'd like to offer a web & download mirror for wireshark in Rabat, Morocco.
I don't know if you're accepting such requests (couldn't find anything on the website about this). But if you do, here's the info:
urls:
http://wireshark.marwan.ma/
https://wireshark.marwan.ma/
rsync://wireshark.marwan.ma/
contact: noc@xxxxxxxxx
bandwidth: 1Gbps

PS: I noticed all 3 web mirrors don't work. Some download mirrors don't work either. Time for an update, eh ?

--
Sami