Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Builds without PCAP fail the unit tests

From: Antoine d'Otreppe <a.dotreppe@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 19:18:41 +0000
Hi all,

Half of my builds, those without PCAP, failed recently on travis during the test step:
https://travis-ci.org/aspyct/wireshark/builds/469639514

(Mind you, they were broken before, but for a different reason).

The logs say, among other things:
"tshark: This version of TShark was not built with support for capturing packets."

Does that look familiar to anyone? Did I break something, or is it expected?

Regards,
Antoine