Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] gerrit.wireshark.org certificate trouble?

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2018 13:26:09 -0700
On Apr 7, 2018, at 1:18 PM, Harald Welte <laforge@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Unless there's something odd (MITM) happening on the internet between wireshark.org
> and myself, or Chromium is somehow b0rked, I would expect the gerrit web interface
> to be unusable for everyone at the moment.

To quote Safari on my Mac:

	This Connection Is Not Private

	This website may be impersonating "gerrit.wireshark.org" to steal your personal or financial
	information.  You should close this page.

and, when I ask it to show me the certificate, it says:

	staging.wireshark.org
	Issued by: Let's Encrypt Authority X3
	Expires: Saturday, June 9, 2018 at 9:20:22 PM Pacific Daylight
	Time

	(x) This certificate is not valid (host name mismatch)

Is the mismatch between "gerrit.wireshark.org" and "staging.wireshark.org"?

On the other hand, what is gerrit.wireshark.org used for?  Code reviews are on https://code.wireshark.org/review.