Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Luacov with Wireshark Lua dissector plugin

From: Shakthi Kannan <shakthimaan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 20:09:27 +0530
Hi,

I would like to see the code coverage when I run tshark for a packet
capture with a Lua dissector plugin. The command used is as follows:

  $ tshark -r input.pcap -X lua_script:dissector.lua

I came across the following StackOverflow post, but, it doesn't give
much details:

  https://stackoverflow.com/questions/36638393/how-to-perform-code-coverage-test-for-wireshark-lua-dissector

Luarocks has been used to install Luacov. Appreciate your inputs in this regard.

Thanks!

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan