Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Fixing #12958 (Duplicated keys in -T json output)

From: Daan De Meyer <daan.j.demeyer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 15:44:35 +0000
Hello,

Thank you for the explanation. I'd really like to fix this bug because my users will be providing json output from tshark directly to my application and having them all build Wireshark from scratch with a custom patch would be quite the hassle compared to using the official installer. I'd very much like to fix all the problems the patch still has but that's rather hard to do without any feedback. I'm on a bit of a tight schedule so any comment on things I still have to fix would be very much appreciated.

Regards,

Daan

On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 at 21:04 Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 13-06-17 12:10, Daan De Meyer wrote:
> Is creating the change on the code review site all I need to do or is some other
> step required before the patch can get reviewed?

Hi,

That is enough for the change to reviewed. Whenever that will be depend on
interest and spare time availability of the core developers.

Thanks,
Jaap